Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana – [Apply Online] Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Madhya Pradesh – Apply Online & UPAY App with the Official Website.Download UPAY Application by the direct link 2021.
- 1 Nisthta Vidyut Mitra Yojana
- 2 Overview of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme
- 3 How to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2021-22
Nisthta Vidyut Mitra Yojana
The Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme launched by Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company. The Nishtha Vidyut Vitaran Scheme has an initiative to Gram Panchayat level consumers to pay bills online or through the UPI Apps. The main aim of the scheme is to focus on redress of various complaints of consumers like faulty meters and provide new connections through online mode. And above all this scheme will also help the company to provide information about electricity theft and illegal use of electricity. The company will pay an incentive to Nishtha Vidyut Mitra for the recovery of dues and new connections.
Overview of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme
|Name of Scheme||Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme|
|Launched Under||Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company|
|Launched By||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Transfer||Through Upay App|
|State Covered||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the eligibility criteria for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme 2020-21
For the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme applicant should fall in the eligibility criteria set by the Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company. To apply for Nishtha Vidhyut Mitra Scheme the applicant should be residential of Madhya Pradesh. Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme 2020-21.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2020-21 Documents Required
The eligible applicants who want to apply for the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme should have documents which are set by the Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company. The list of these documents are as follows:
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card/ Voter card
- Domicile Certificate
- Registered Mobile Number
What are the benefits of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
There are lots of benefits to the applicant who is applying for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme. These benefits are as follows :
- According to the half-yearly calculation, a 15 per cent incentive on the amount recovered by the self-help group over the previous year will be rewarded as a benefit.
- On reporting the theft of electricity, if the case is found correct and 10 per cent incentive will be given on receipt of the bill amount.
- An incentive amount of Rs. 50 per connection will be given for issuing a new single face connection.
- On issuance of 3 phase irrigation pump connections, Rs 200 per connection incentive amount will be given as benefit.
- On issuing other three-phase connections, Rs.100 per connection incentive amount (except irrigation pump) will be rewarded.
How to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2021-22
Applicants who want to apply online for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana. First of all, visit the Play Store from your mobile. Now type Upay App. in your play store, on the screen click on the app, and install the application. Open the application form and fill in all the details. Remember your login and password which will be used further for any mishappenings.
What is the main objective of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana?
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana has the main objective to work on digital India. Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme gives rise to women empowerment. Through this scheme, the MP government can control power theft. Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana will help farmers of Madhya Pradesh.
Official Website: CLICK HERE