[PMMVY] PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2021 Registration – Installment, Toll Free Number. Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Through Official Website www.Pmmvy-cas.nic.in. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is started by the government of India. The PM Matritva Vandana Yojana Launched on 1 January 2017 For pregnant women and lactating mothers. The Scheme is a maternity benefit programme of Government of India by which the officials will provide a cash incentive of Rs. 6,000 to pregnant women and lactating mothers. Scroll Down to read complete information regarding PM Matru Vandana Yojana Registration, Installment, Toll Free Number, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Benefits, Application Process, etc.
- 1 PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2021 [PMMVY] Registration – www.Pmmvy-cas.nic.in
- 2 How To Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana – Registration Process
PM Matru Vandana Yojana 2021 [PMMVY] Registration – www.Pmmvy-cas.nic.in
Good News for all the pregnant women and lactating mothers. As the government of India provides them financial help for their first child through Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. So, all those who are looking to apply online for PM Matritva Vandana Yojana can check eligibility criteria & required documents from this article. Here we also provide you direct link to submit Application Form through Online Mode. The main focus of this scheme is to provide good health to the child and mother.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Objective
The main objective of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana is to provide partial compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives so that the woman can take adequate rest before and after delivery of the first living child. The Department will provide cash amount of Rs. 6000 to Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers to improve their health. You can apply online & offline for Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana with the help of this article.
PM Matritva Vandana Yojana Overview
- Name of Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana [PMMVY]
- Launched By – Government of India
- Scheme Launched On – 1 January 2017
- Scheme Objective – Cash Incentive Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers
- Scheme Amount – Rs. 6000
- Official Website – pmmvy-cas.nic.in
- PMMVY Toll Free Number – 011-23386423
Target Beneficiaries For PMMVY
The scheme provide various benefits to eligible Pregnant Women(PW) and Lactating Mothers (LM). The benfits of this scheme will provided by Government of India directly in eligible applicants bank account. The benefits will given to eligible Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers who have their pregnancy on or after 01.01.2017 for first child in family.
Benefits of PM Matritva Vandana Yojana
Here we provide complete details regarding PM Matritva Vandana Yojana Benefits. Check the scheme amount that will be transfered to your bank account by Government of India.
- All the Beneficiaries will get cash incentives of Rs. 5000 in three installments for first child birth.
- Other this the Beneficiaries will also get Rs. 6000 nder the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) for institutional delivery.
So, all these benefits can be taken after Registration for PMMVY. Check PMMVY Registration Process given below.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Installment
The amount of scheme will given to Beneficiaries in 3 Installments.
- First Installment Rs. 1000/- on Early Registration of Pregnancy.
- Second Installment Rs. 2000/- can be claimed post 180 days of LMP.
- Third Installment Rs. 2000/- on Child Birth Registration.
How To Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana – Registration Process
- First of all you need to open the official website i.e https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in.
- After that fill all the required details carefully and correctly in Beneficiary Registration Form ( Application Form 1-A).
- After that Login using credentials details to PMMVY Software.
- Here you can also check Status and other important details.
Click Here To Apply Online For PMMVY.