PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021 – Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana Online Registration, Login, Application Form, Loan Status Check Here. Apply Online For Rs. 10000 Loan Through PM Swanidhi Yojana. The Government Scheme is started for Street Vendors. PM Svanidhi Yojana Online Registration can be done through pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in. Read complete information regarding PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana.
- 1 PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021 Online Registration – pm svanidhi mohua gov in Login
- 1.1 PM Swanidhi Yojana Main Objective
- 1.2 PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana Overview
- 1.3 PM Swanidhi Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List
- 1.4 Sva-Nidhi Yojana Benefits
- 1.5 [pm svanidhi gov in] PM Svanidhi Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Salient Features of PM Sannidhi Yojana
- 1.7 Which Banks Provide Loan Under Svanidhi Scheme
- 2 PM Svanidhi Yojana Online Registration Process – Rs. 10,000 Loan for Street Vendors Apply Online
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana Status Check Online
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2021 Online Registration – pm svanidhi mohua gov in Login
A very good news is here for Street Vendors. Prime Minister of India launched PM Svanidhi Yojana for Street Vendors. The scheme offers Rs. 10000 Loan for 1 Year without any interest. The scheme is announced to make India Atmanirbhar. So, all those who are looking to get Loan under Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana. Can apply online through PM Svanidhi Portal. So, read complete details regarding Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana 2021 such as Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process, etc from this page.
PM Swanidhi Yojana Main Objective
This scheme is a Central Government Scheme. The scheme is fully funded by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The scheme have various objective that will help Street Vendors of Country. The main objective of the scheme is to provide Rs. 10000 for their good business. The Beneficiaries have to repayment loan amount in regular EMIs. And the government will also provide rewards to street vendors for Digital Transactions.
PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana Overview
- Name of Yojana – PM Svanidhi Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor Atmanirbhar Nidhi Yojana
- Scheme Offered By – Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Scheme Type – Loan Scheme
- Scheme Under – Central Government Scheme
- Yojana Eligible For – Street Vendors
- Yojana Benefits – Get Rs. 10000 Loan For 1 Year
- Official Website of Scheme – pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in
PM Swanidhi Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List
Here we provide complete list of businesses which can be eligible for Svanidhi Yojana. If you have any of the given business than you can apply online
- Barber Shops
- Shoe bunches
- Paan shops (Panwadi)
- Laundry shops (washerman)
- Vegetable sellers
- Fruit sellers
- Ready-to-eat street food
- Tea cart
- Bread, fritters and egg sellers
- Hawkers who sell clothes
- Books / Stationery Locators
- Artisan products
Sva-Nidhi Yojana Benefits
The Government of India will provide benefits of Svanidhi Yojana to total 50 Lakh Street Vendors. The official authority allot total budget of Rs. 5000 Crore. Here is the list of benefits given under Sannidhi Yojana.
- The government will provide Rs. 10000 Loan to Street Vendors.
- The loan amount can repay within 1 Year.
- Government will offer 7% discount in interest under this Loan Scheme.
- Also government will provide rewards on Digital Transactions.
[pm svanidhi gov in] PM Svanidhi Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Swanidhi Yojana Online Registration can be done only by those who are eligible for Rs. 10000 Loan Scheme For Street Vendors. Read detailed list of eligibility criteria given by official authority.
- Only Street Vendors can apply online for Loan.
- People belonging to only those States/UTs which have notified Rules and Scheme under Street Vendors are eligible for scheme.
- Only street vendors who are running their business before 24th March 2020 can apply online.
- The scheme is also applicable for all urban/peri-urban & rural street vendors.
Salient Features of PM Sannidhi Yojana
- The scheme provides initial working capital of up to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Under scheme officials provide interest subsidy on timely/early repayment of 7%.
- You will get monthly cash back on digital transactions.
- You will get Higher loan eligibility on timely repayment of the first loan.
Which Banks Provide Loan Under Svanidhi Scheme
- Scheduled Commercial Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
- Small Finance Banks
- Cooperative Banks
- Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Micro-Finance Institutions
- SHG Banks
PM Svanidhi Yojana Online Registration Process – Rs. 10,000 Loan for Street Vendors Apply Online
- Firstly open the PM Svanidhi Portal i.e https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/.
- After that click on “Apply for Loan” link available on home page.
- Now you have to enter your Mobile Number. And click on Get OTP link.
- After that select Yes (If you have Aadhar Card).
- And than select Vendor Category and enter your Survey Reference Number.
- Now click on Next button.
- After that fill the application form with all required details carefully & correctly.
- Than upload all the required documents given below.
- Now its time to submit your Application Form.
Note – Your mobile number must linked to Aadhar Card to apply for Loan Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana Status Check Online
- After successfully registration, you can check your Loan Payment Status using below steps.
- First of all open the homepage. And click on “PMS Dashboard” link.
- And you can check your Loan Payment Status Online.
Click Here To Apply Online For PM Svanidhi Yojana.